Plank Road Forestry, LLC has multiple positions currently open throughout the Carolinas. The scope of work for these positions is diverse and includes multiple aspects of forestry services.
Selected candidates are required to work outdoors and will require travel throughout North and South Carolina. Examples of daily work include: hazard tree identification & marking, timber inventory for private landowners on utility rights-of-way, project notification and communication with private landowners, safety audits, work assessments/audits post right-of-way harvest, etc.
Requirements of Position(s):
Hourly wages will be negotiated based on education and years of experience. Increased wages will be negotiated if candidate holds specialized licenses/certifications (e.g. ISA Arborist, ISA Utility Specialist, NC Registered Forester, NC Pesticide License, etc.)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
· Dependable – can be relied upon and held accountable at all times
· Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
· Detail oriented – has the ability to focus on the details of assigned tasks
· Achievement oriented -- enjoys taking on new challenges and learns from mistakes
· Autonomous/Independent – has the ability to work with minimal supervision
To apply for a position with PRF, please send your resume to Mitch Wyatt (email@example.com). For additional information about any of the positions listed above, please contact Logan Scarborough at 704-695-2207.